NUMB

Thursday, April 10, 2008

And the Oscar goes to... !

So I never though about acting or participating in a play!
I was content with watching the characters and events taking place, fascinated, shocked or even feeling down with all what happens.
And I used to believe it all!!
I did not intend to have a role. It was just more than enough for me to just watch till I found that things do not make sense.
Like this fellow "K" who seemed to be nice and cool, but somehow all that results form his actions is just evil and mean. I didn't pay much attention in the first place but in the back of my mind things were analyzed and put together till everything was eventually clear!

When things start making no sense to you, the conspiracy theory is a perfect candidate to figure everything out. Yes, all the inputs and clues perfectly tie together.
This is when I decided to get involved!

It's disgusting..
Yes, "That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain" (Hamlet) …. "TRUE"
Now, I'm in a fucking ridiculous play. We are all friends, that's what the audience see. But the vicious and cruel stabbing is taking place behind.

Damn it!
I just can't stab someone in the back, though I'm a good student and I'm learning. But I hope that my final stab will be in the face, straight to the chest, not out of nobility (I'm too confused to know) but to watch the eyes dying and fading away!

Ok, just keep buying it. You may have already known that I found out about your real disgusting character, but you'll never get a clear declaration from me. I'll keep that provoking smile on my face and that meaningless look. I'll keep you wondering about my next step.
And be sure that I respect a dirty bitch more than you!!

10 Comments:

Blogger ^ H@fSS@^ said...

OMG??!!to that extent?? i feel so much of negative energy but its justified.

but the last line is the best, for its so true.

alf 7amdillah 3alla el salamah. we missed u.

April 10, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger insomniac said...

"in the back of my mind things were analyzed and put together till everything was eventually clear!"

it's funny how our minds connect the dots even when we're totally unaware of it, and then it hits us that we were turning a blind eye on what was so obvious!!

"Ok, just keep buying it. You may have already known that I found out about your real disgusting character, but you'll never get a clear declaration from me. I'll keep that provoking smile on my face and that meaningless look. I'll keep you wondering about my next step."

good strategy, totally conforms with "wo2oo3 el bala wala entezaro"...


take care and god bless :)

April 10, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaah!! what in the world can make someone so angry...but real mischief and gross masks beneath the smily faces of whom we thought our friends...!!

just be cautious then...and take care!!

:S

April 11, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

hafssa..
thx, I missed u all :)
I like the last one too!

insomniac..
it's a good strategy,...and I hope it'll work, else..!

epitaph..
yeah, I have to be cautious 'cause this guy is a snake!

April 11, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Why you hatin the dirty bitches man???
:p

April 11, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love this post. May be coz I can see myslef in it somewhere in the shadows.


"We are all friends, that's what the audience see. But the vicious and cruel stabbing is taking place behind"

Ahhhhhh
This is exactly what I have at work, they are all nice around me but they can really stab.. la2 w beynasheno

"I'll keep that provoking smile on my face and that meaningless look"

This is exactly what I do. And it really teases them and makes me feel better .. a little bit.

April 11, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

"That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain"

always loved that quote

"can't stab someone in the back"

it's funny how much we get offended from our backs nd yet we can t do the same... hell wiz nobility !!

I agree wiz the face thing :))

about the provoking smile i think it consumes some energy from our being to pretend things but some ppl has the capability !!!

Welcome bkkkkkkkkkk :))

April 13, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

jade...
Who said so ?! :P

nephthys..
it's a good strategy, but don't u back stab from time to time,..just small ones for a little revenge?! ;)

ma-3lina..
yeah, it takes a lot to maintain that smile!
and thx :)

April 13, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last paragraph!

I can see you're starting to "tell" or "narrate" things more, I mean usually you post texts that are either poetic or rather very very brief and not at all detailed, I don't know if it's just me but it's like you're coming out just a little :D I kinda like that, I'm not sure you do!

Anyhoo, I'm obviously talking non-sense. Don't be away for too long though, I miss your posts!

oh and c'est moi, my new identity (can't say more!!!!)

April 22, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

evaluna..
Maybe I'm comin' out, but I guess it's more like I can't stay in there any longer!
glad to have u back, seems like a fresh start, and a nice disguise ;)

April 22, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter