NUMB

Friday, November 09, 2007

I hate you!

You’re back!

I knew it, and I expected you, because you’ve never left in the first place.

You were always here, hiding, though we were always seeing each other!

Oh my God!

I still remember these awful memories, the bloody fights, the battles I’ve gone through. I was such a stubborn opponent, and you were such an atrocious filthy enemy.

You struck in the dark, anywhere, anytime. You were a merciless beast and I did everything trying to stop you, to vanquish you!

Sometimes I was somehow close to conquering you, but I was worn out and fatigued and I couldn’t continue.

I fell down!

Yes,…

I finally admit it…

You conquered me and I was dramatically defeated. Six years ago I admitted defeat. I chose to stop fighting because I wasn’t going anywhere. And even though, you did not leave me alone. You watched me fall in humiliation and imprisoned me behind bars of fear. A barrier that hindered any kind of pleasure.

It’s so ironic how I’m dealing with you as if you were real, like us,…blood and flesh. You are alive, but you are not. Damn you, I don’t know where or how you appeared in my life. Maybe I was too ignorant to know that you were a fast growing monster, a vicious weed that spread inside my head like fire and occupied it for 13 years!

I fear you!

I fear you to the bone.

You are my worst nightmare ever.

You deprived me from feeling or sensing happiness or peace of mind!

I’ve never admitted defeat in my entire life, except this time. You left me a taste of bitterness and humiliation that’ll stay till I die.

You haunt me in every place, all the time, and I can’t escape.

I know you won’t set me free. I’ve tried every once and a while to fight you again, but I lack my past strength. I’m trying again but I know how it might end this time. Lots of things have changed, and if I fell down this time, I’ll lose everything.

You know how I think, where and when I’ll hit you, and damn your fast learning capabilities. I just can’t tolerate your strikes anymore. You strike the old wounds, and every time you hit me, you shake my entire life.

I hate you..

I HATE YOU!

.

18 Comments:

Blogger insomniac said...

they say hate is the other side of the coin, love on the other side!

i don't really think so... worst hate is that which comes with fear and awe!!

fear cripples u and lets hate take over, and for some reason the person/thing u hate takes control over all your thoughts and emotions crippling u even more!!

i have no clue what ur talking about but God belss, all shall pass isA.

November 9, 2007 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

reading that I thought it was refreshing


You are talking to yourself? aren't you...

November 10, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

insomniac..
thx..
yeah,...when sth takes control over ur mind, ur attitude and ur whole life becomes affected,..
I hate that!

yellow leaves..
nope, not exactly,..sth related :/

November 10, 2007 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted said...

I'm with insomniac..u cant hate someone so much and less u love m so much...its a thin red line
so if ur feelings are pure "hate" from ur point of view...and u're talkin abt a filthy filthy enemy... then hate will be so much to give

u should makeup ur mind... u cant live ur whole life fighting... just try to let it go (though its not like me to do that)
just dont let ur hard strike hit everything

I dont know why readin this post brought awful memories here too

November 11, 2007 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Maat said...

this one is truly depressing!!
I felt paralyzed and helpless yet steaming with hate and anger... for no reason... I mean I should barely be able to relate, yet I am!!

I thought I conquered my own demons a looong time ago, it shocks me every time they strike back to prove their existence.. this is how I related to the post!

damn it you're good!

November 11, 2007 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

jade..
....ok!

batabeet..
It's purely hate!

maat..
It's not about conquering. It's about maintaining ur victory, and having the upper hand.
And some fights do not end that easy, there may be severe casualties or total mess!

November 11, 2007 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 11, 2007 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know but it brought awful feelings and memories here too

for as long as u go through ur way u think ur going over ur weak points and negative thoughts but nooo absolutely not
u find out that u learned nothing to vanquish ur horrible old enemies
and that they come back every now and then to hit u even harder and all u can do is to fall down in humiliation wondering when the hell u'll ever be able to fight back and actually win

November 11, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

How could someone have such terrible effect on you, knows all ur weak point nd where to hit

that means that this person was once close to u or have deceived u nd played the frnd role.

Hope everything turn better 4 u

November 12, 2007 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

shayma..
yeah, but that doesn't apply to everything.

ma-3lina..
It's not a person!!

November 12, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"that doesn't apply to everything"

what do u mean ????????

November 12, 2007 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

shayma..
I mean we do not fail in vanquishing all our horrible memories, we conquer some of them and others not.

November 13, 2007 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes,i guess so
:)

November 13, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger ^ H@fSS@^ said...

اسفه للتطفل على غير موضوع المقال
الرجاء زيارة الرابط الموجود لعل و عسى
http://elnaswiel3alam.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-post_17.html
شكرا

November 17, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Sou said...

very powerful words. I am afraid I know exactly what you mean.. Fear consumes and suck us dry but sometimes it is the only thing that keeps us going.. Once again Bravo

November 22, 2007 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

hafssa..
I checked it and it's provoking!

sara..
thx :)
yes, sometimes, but it's awful!

November 22, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger hOby said...

ya ALLAH !
it's a strike as usual ya numb!
iam away ba2aly zamn cause i really can't express may b lots of wat u wrote! it hurts.. it's awful..i even can't find the power in myself 2 comment on anything! but this just moved lots of things inside! as usual :) missd blogging and really missed ur blog :) great work as usual -masha2 ALLAH- la deh kaman te2ool betet7esed !

November 25, 2007 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

hoby..
welcome back :)
thx..
just let it go and say whatever u want :)

November 25, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter