NUMB

Thursday, April 26, 2007

new crap!

When I first heard about blogging, I was really excited,...here comes the chance to talk!

I posted stuff, some old and some new, but what I realized is that I still don't talk,… I still don't say everything inside,...

OK, I understand that,... talking to strangers is a little bit hard, taking in consideration that I hardly talk about everything to even my closest friends (P.S. I call them close friends just because they're sincere, not cause they are really close and I tell them everything!).

Something holds me down and keep my mouth and my mind shut whenever I try to open up. I get excited and angry and just as I'm going to show it all, nothing happens but that empty staring look on my face, and I feel everything roaring inside my head,…shutting down all means of expressing myself. I run out of words, and I just stand still till everything calms down again, or just as it seems!

Now,...I waited for 10 minutes unable to write a single word. Short breaths, and that ache in my chest, the choking feeling, and I can't concentrate on one single thought.

Thoughts and different feelings are running inside my head like crazy,...I can feel them but I can't catch any!

Ok, I'm calming down again,...

So people call it,...what..?!...Suppressed anger,...and the cure is,…tell everything that bothers you,…open up,…!

I tried,…A LOT I can assure you,…and it never ended in a civilized way. Just when I begin to talk and get everything out,...I lose control,..., and expect everything starting from …to .., and whoever sees it all will bear my resentment and hatred till I don't know how long,...It's been years now and I still hate them to the bone!

These bursts never end,...as you may suggest…"do it over and over till everything calms down"… well, it never worked!

Now everything triggers me, it can be a look, a stare, even hearing you chewing your food, even the frequency of your voice irritates me,...! I swear I have a friend who was talking that day,...and all I was thinking about is an axe hitting his skull over and over again, and with every strike and every splash of blood striking my face, I feel comforted and thirsty for more!... and believe me,...it's not only him!

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I'm dead calm,...I love to socialize "not for long for some of the previous reasons,...and I need my space"... but just when I feel that persisting feeling of me obliged to call, hear and talk,...I go mad!

Wait a minute,...I said too much,...

Now I'm going through the lines I wrote, erasing words, sentences,...feelings!

They are mine,…not for posting and you reading them,...I know I'm going to regret it over and over again,...like every other time I decided to open up,...then I feel that emptiness and coldness inside my chest,...feeling like a hurricane just stroke my head and mind leaving them wrecked and empty!

I never said that in audible words before. I can write them, but I can't say them!

Maybe writing controls anger...nonsense!

I'm a self-taught suppressor (there's nothing called that I know)!

It began as a game or just trying something that looked cool back then, and it ended to be a habit and finally a personality.

I guess it's cause I feel like talking to myself,…Yeah, that's what I'm good at!

Having these long conversations that end up with no result, but it feels reasonable and logic. No one interrupts and preaches. I talk,...I listen carefully,...and I don't object to what I say. It's a kind of arrogance I know,…feeling that you are right and logic!

Now what,…

There's something missing between the lines,...Why is…?!

I listed lots of reasons though they hardly make sense to me,...and they can never be told. As much as they are ugly and bitter, they are...mine,...or maybe cause they are the only thing that fits in the space inside and fills it, keeping it...don't know what...filled!

It feels like your own stuff,...of course they are!

I mean like,...like beginning to love your asthma attacks just because when it stops for weeks and then strikes you again, you just say "I missed you",...Oh, that is SICK!

So,...

Do I know the solution for all that,..! Maybe,...maybe not. Maybe...!

Now If you read this, then for sure I posted it, and I'll probably hate you for reading it, and If you didn't, then...what I'm saying doesn't make any sense!!

.

18 Comments:

Blogger šσяšαяαα said...

wow i am the first heeeeeeere
that's my lucky day:))

i got something for u, and hope u join us


اهم الانباء فى عالم التدوين:
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

"مسابقه افضل موضوع"
http://best-post.blogspot.com/

"من أجل مدونات نظيفة"
http://5fadfada.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-post_20.html

"تصميمات الشعار وأكوادها"
http://takhareef-sorsaraa.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-post_21.html

ياريت تشرفونا وتشاركوا معانا فى المواضيع دى

April 26, 2007 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger ^ H@fSS@^ said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well, now am afraid to comment but, cant hide , i dunno from where to start, but would u believe it if i told u that i had this same phase once b4? actually i still have it sometimes, i would even dream about people that harmed me long time ago, and i would just come up with anything so that i have the full right to hit them, hit them badly and strongly, ops, it happened 3 days ago.
is it anger? yes, extreme one, was i able to fight it? no, but it comes and goes, but why did it hapen from the begining, dunno, or i pretend that i dont know. i dont like to play the role of the victim.but maybe i am somehow. writing something this real ( if u really mean it) is good, u r so strong showing ur feelings in front of people, people who in my opnion are somehow fake and phony, they pretend to be ok and fine all the time as if they have nothing wrong with them, angels u see, total perfection, but believe me, this means that u r a true HUMAN being. with his devils and a bit of angel inside himself.
dont bother urself about it, most probably ur "friend", needed to be smashed anyway, oh dont let me get started about friends, if any, or if there should be another word describing them. i hope i didnt prolong, i hope u wont hate me or wanting to kill me since i read ur post, salam and take " care"

April 27, 2007 at 4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, that's the thing about blogging, u can spill it to strangers who may never know u in real life, and if they ever do, well, u can always pretend ur someone else :)) my point is: u can't hate ppl u don't even know.. u may hate the thoughts their words reflect, only to find out later that they were venting, just like u.. i think hate is strong word, basically caused bu being helpless to act on negative feelings we feel for other ppl.. suppression of angry feelings i guess..

i've been told that we live in an abusive society that the only ways to deal is either get angry or depressed, wouldn't u rather be angry? embrace ur anger my friend, just don't keep it, let it out in any form; writing does not "control anger", it unleashes it until u start editing and removing words and feeling.. if u don't wanna share the writings for the fear of feeling vulnerable, just press delete, it sometimes actually works...

i know u'll probably read it and think to urself "been there, done that, nothing really worked" but we're all there.. try to get the best out of it

April 27, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

OK so , the only thing I am sure now is that u hate me coz i read ur post.

Actually i read it twice if it's ok with u .

Always wondered how some people r very calm , not talktive it's like do they ever express what inside to anyone
i thought of course they have someone at least one that they feel free to talk

but today i figured out that i was mistaken

really i can't imagine how u manage ur life like that silently ,it will lead to some illness that way , keeping all ur thoughts feelings , emotions crazy ideas inside , there's no much space for all that in ur poor mind and heart

u need to expel all that , i believe u didnot meet a person"frnd" that u could really trust him with all that's inside

I pray for u that one day u find that person that u could say everything to.

May be ur friends didn't encourage u to speak or didn't make that bid effort or maybe ur a special case or something

i can't imagine how exhausting the state ur in

i was surprised when u talked about ur frnd and the axe stuff , u sure they r ur frnds ??

Well , if u dont want talk , there 's another way is to write like u did in that post

write everything comes to ur mind , everything nd then read it at least some stuff comes out from that busy loaded mind of urs

plz dont feel angry for writing that post as u said we r strangers that u dunna knoe in real life so u can say whatever u want , we wont judge u

Pray that ur soul of urs get some rest , nd GOD help u

April 27, 2007 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

sorsaraa..
I'm looking forward to.. :)

Om Hozonbol (hafsa)..
no hatred for u..(I said I'll probably hate not definitely)!
yeah, most of us had that phase b4 but for how long?!
writing is good but somehow afterwards u find the words so fragile that it provokes u!
He's not the only one who needs to be smashed, all that bothered me about him is his voice!!

insomniac..
well,..embracing anger feels good but destructive especially when u have non-ending bursts, though I believe it sure helps,..so be it :)
I guess I'm gonna give writing another try!

ma-3lina..
:))
believe me, there's a lot of space inside, though it falls apart somehow!
The axe idea applies to a lot of people, and they may have done me no harm except (for e.g.)talking simply "in my not-hearing phase".

April 28, 2007 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger -_- said...

elle est la vie !!

April 29, 2007 at 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhh my god
this is an amazing post.. revealing that dark side within..give it some space so it won't blow up..i'm just guessing
:)))
any how..we all have this "case" and sometimes u think it'll last forever.....but..it doesn't, it's just another symptom of being alive
so it comes and goes.
sometimes u get to hold it, sometimes u just don't want to :P
no really u get to hold it.
it's a very true post
really good and close:)
salamy lek

April 29, 2007 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

sharm..
yep.

shayma..
I'm just venting..so it's ugly :)
symptoms of being alive...maybe!

May 1, 2007 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Memo said...

please please dont hate me for reading it more than once to get the idea
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can we still be friends after the crime that i did
lol
regards

May 3, 2007 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger hOby said...

ummm despite the horrible idea of smaching someone's head cause of the headache caused by the pitch of sound; i couldn't help smiling!
sometimes i got irritated cause of such stuff .. sounds.. visions.. or even smells! it sure crossed my mind 2 stop the source but not using an axe or 2 b more accurate not 2 enjoy the splash of blood on my face after using the axe!
looOok search ur soul 2 find the reason of all that whirling rage! there must be a reason besides letting go of this rage bit by bit is at least healthy though it might not heal but at least u won't get mOre infected !
wiSh U the best 2 cOme..!

May 3, 2007 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger الحمقاء المضلله innominate x said...

im soooo happy u posted this.....that's also openning up without much loses....at the very end who knows here ure real identity..................speak up u have nothing to fear over here...........ure just hurricane

May 3, 2007 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Maat said...

wow that was posted a week ago!
well...hurricane.. got nothing to say that would help... and i dont want to say anything that could sound provocative or repeated. maybe i should've just pretended that i didnt read the post! but i did, i can relate to an extent, i know what u mean, and since i can't help in any possible way... i can at least pray that you have internal peace and not just the peaceful calm look!

May 5, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

oh god
i can totally relate
i enjoyed reading it to the last word
u wont hate me for that, will u? :P

May 5, 2007 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

memo..
ok,..I won't hate u this time,..bas mate3melehash tany :)

hoby..
yeah...there must be reasons, but rage cannot be let out bit by bit 'cause it won't be rage anymore!

innomniate x..
I'm not real...I'm not real...I'm not real.

maat..
I know there's nothing to be said..
Define internal peace!

elsede'3..
mmm..
enjoy it...ageblak 7abba kaman ?! :P
no..no hate,..I'm totally peaceful!

May 7, 2007 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Maat said...

hmm.. internal peace eh.. it's the peace that comes from within, and dominates. it makes you calm, not because you look calm.. but because you really are. you feel at peace with urself and everything else around you. you're not deluded or in denial, you're simply content... for real. and of course.. well.. you're dead :D
la2 bgad... i mean the kinda peace one can feel for example right after el fagr prayer, aw right after doing something selfless and good... if this peace and sense of satisfaction could last for more than 3 hours... then this is great! i miss how it feels...

May 7, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

maat..
I know internal peace (garabtaha keda kam marra :D ), but it didn't last, that's why I told u define it, and that's what also made me wonder if it's something else I didn't experience!
3 hours is too much,...and yeah, I really miss these moments.

May 7, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger frozen love said...

wooooooow....ana mstany aktr..aked fe aktr

lool

ana rg3t lelblog tany lekm wa7sha wlahy

May 11, 2007 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

wa7ashtena ya m3alem :)
welcome back !

May 17, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter