NUMB

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Insomnia !

Wake up…

What?!

I can't sleep…

You are always awake!

Whatever…! Still resisting?

…..

By the way, I can take control of everything, but I want you to decide.

It's my life and my mind, you'll always live in the shadows.

Arrogance,…extreme unjustified confidence!
You are falling, can't you see?!
I complete you,… I ease your troubles…I know what's best for you…
You can't hide me anymore!

You are evil…You oppose my ethics.

Ethics?!!... *APPLAUSE*
Now you are telling me about ethics Mr. Preacher!
Remember,…your plan,…driven by hate,…ring a bell?!!

You are the cause for what happened,… the chaos,… the whole situation.

PATHETIC,… I do what you cannot do, what you fail to fulfill,… you are just a mask,... you are my cover!
I AM REALITY,…and you are just despicable human weakness…!!

ENOUGH,…I fought and conquered so many times, losing a battle doesn't mean that I lost the war!!

You fought?!!
I tortured you to forge a warrior,…
Mercy is weakness, Ethics will tie you down, and I SHALL RISE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU….

You are the devil,… keep howling and pawing,… you won't take me.

IDIOT,…the devil is weak,…and I am strong and unbeatable,…I am everything you are not,…
I am Vanity,… Wrath,… Envy,… Greed,…
I am the pain in your chest,…I am the bucking in your head,…
You die,…I die,…Seeking salvation?!!

NO,..I WON'T…

Wake up…

What?!

I can't sleep…!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger كلمه said...

Insomnia !!!!!

m3lesh ha2ol 7aga el2awel malhash 2y lazma (da 3`eer enaha sa5eefa shwya)
elfont so3`ayar 2a5er 7aga .... wna 2sln bashof tashash ya 3am 7ag :D
ya reet tekabro shwya

bout Insomnia ..... i like this type of writing ,conversations , stories .. etc , etc ,etc ....
i dunno wut ya call it
en way i REALLY like it

March 26, 2007 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know that feelings when u find ur name written on the screen? i kinda felt that way :)

loved it so much, could relate.. surprisingly i drafted something similar, i just felt like deleting it afterwards :)good job

March 26, 2007 at 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this sound won't fade away

will keep shouting like that

and you won't sleep

March 27, 2007 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

كلمة
:)) that's right considering the previous posts, but this time I guess it's a larger font!!
glad u liked it.

insomniac..
I know that feeling:)
why did u delete it?!

epitaph..
I know,...
one of us must surrender..
so we can sleep!

March 27, 2007 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger -_- said...

i really like it ya hurricane

March 31, 2007 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

3am ele3sar, my man
kol da e7na lessa fe mar7laet "i'm jack's smirking revenge"
rabbak yostor we maned7'olsh fe mar7alet "i killed jack"

April 1, 2007 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i deleted it cause i am seriously disturbed.. as for deleting stuff, i deleted my blog as well.. here's the new one for u to update the link :)

April 1, 2007 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Sharm..
thx man :)

elsede'3..
I can't kill Jack!

insomniac..
u r severly disturbed ;P
that's why I couldn't open the old one!

April 4, 2007 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you use my language sorry but ur words just as mine even the expersions
i feel i' m reading my mind no reading my own words
lol
this is the 4th time 2 read this and i can't comment cause i am little bit affraid latkon karinyyyyyyy
regards

April 6, 2007 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

memo..
:D
typical conversation in everyone's mind,..I guess so :)

April 6, 2007 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger šσяšαяαα said...

wonderful expressions,
through an endless fight with the other bad side.
keep resisting and i wish u a sweet dreams:)

April 7, 2007 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger hOby said...

felt like am watching the two of me having this conversation :)
liked awi these words:
" the devil is weak,…and I am strong and unbeatable,…I am everything you are not,…
I am Vanity,… Wrath,… Envy,… Greed,…
I am the pain in your chest,…I am the bucking in your head,…"

April 7, 2007 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

I like these inner conversations alot, i huv them alot

u know when there r 2 sounds inside each one is struggling to conquer the other

i guess u know that

nice post

April 7, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

sorsaraa..
he has some advanatges I have to admit,...
thx for ur visit :)

hoby..
r u only two?! :)

ma-3alina..
..and finally they r both awake :)

April 8, 2007 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger hOby said...

lol!
tasawar 3ndak 7a2!
ana msh two '7ales! :)
ana kteeeeeer awi!

April 8, 2007 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger ShAb 3AdY said...

nice post

April 9, 2007 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

hoby..
that's why I asked :)

shab 3ady..
thx for ur visit man :)

April 10, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post....that ugly sound that we all have inside forcing us to be someone we're not and don't want to be..sometimes we have more than one voice and not all of them r ugly but still.... want away out..the question is will we let them????:)
verrrrrrrry nice post

April 13, 2007 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

shayma..
thx for ur visit :)
Is it always our choice to let them out or not?!

April 13, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter