NUMB

Saturday, May 12, 2007

These are not hallucinations! (part 2)

He was crawling up the wall with quick short steps, and every now and then he looked back at me with a wondering stare…
All I did was looking back at him with hate,…he was locked up there forever…
on the wall !

He said: "If you did not hold my hands now I won't hold yours forever"…
She cried and held his hands tight…
That was 20 years ago!!

It was 3 o'clock in the morning when I woke up feeling thirsty…
I got up to drink something,…that's when I found ME standing in the shade…staring…
I wonder what I had in mind back then!

So I took a side step and continued walking,…took a deep breath and closed my eyes,…
I listened to the roaring engine coming from behind and passing by…
I guess one step was a little far from the middle of the road.

The plan was so simple…
I'll poison him gradually and I'll watch him feeling sick everyday, not knowing the cause of his illness…
The idea was so relieving!

It's been a habit now…
I have five unfinished paintings,…and I'm starting a new one!

We kept talking for six hours though we had never talked or seen each other before.
I didn't see her and we've never talked since then!

I used to get him his glasses in the dark,…I run as fast as I can, get the glasses, make scary faces in the mirror, then run back to him shivering…
Is that normal for a 7 years old boy?!!


The painting was supposed to be decorative, and it was,…till I found out one day that I drew the scariest face ever,…so I took it off the wall and didn't look at it for about a year.
I didn't intend to draw that face,…did I ?!!

.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maat said...

nope i's not (normal)... it's scary!
you should write a collection titled "these are not hallucinations".. i'm reeeally enjoying this.. it's getting to me in a not so good way :D.. which is probaby why i like it so much - as creepy as it gets! actually.. the kind of nightmares i used to have when i was younger are sooooo much like what you're writing here!

May 12, 2007 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

I got this astonishing face with birds circling around my head like in cartoons!!!

then i was like HuH !!!

sure there are not hallucinations??

as much as creepy they were as much i was really eager to read them to the end.

scary thoughts for a little boy !

u can write scary stories by the way :)

May 13, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know.. but it's quite weird .. maybe it's just me
i don't think these are hallucinations.. it reminds me of a novel called sentimental journey .. it's about thoughts and how a thought could lead to another so smoothly without you controlling any of them ......are they?????? please correct me if i'm wrong ..i'd love to know :)))
however it's very interesting to read .. as usual:))
salamy lek
:)))

May 14, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger hOby said...

am wiz maat !
a collection of "these are not hallucinations" would be perfect w msh 3rfa leh eftakart now a series of unfortunate events!
w b3den begad u r so talented in writing those wrapped in spooky stuff.. consider writing and publishing & abroad they'll b even much mOre interested in suCh stuff :)

May 15, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

maat..
Writing a collection is really a good idea. I guess I'm gonna do it!
I have a nice collection of nightmares when I was a kid (7aga keda na2awa) :)

ma-3lina..
Not all of them were for the little boy, only two...
thx, but I doubt being able to write scary stories :)

shayma..
Well, they r like a flow of thoughts,...suddenly u feel like writing all of them at the same time, but they're not connected.
:))

hoby..
I guess I'll do it since there's a support for the idea!
thx ya setty,..abroad "marra wa7da" :)

May 15, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger šσяšαяαα said...

u made me scared:p:p:p

seems u watch a fright night movies:))

by the way i will be glad if u check out my new blog

http://magical2mind.blogspot.com/

and thnx for adding me to ur list mr scary face:p

May 22, 2007 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger frozen love said...

If you did not hold my hands now I won't hold yours forever"…


er7m dmo3 3enyaa...loooool..gamd l2 gamd f3lan bs m3rfsh leh belzat elpart da 7set b7aga ghreba wana b2rah

May 23, 2007 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

sorsaraa..
no, it's far beyond fright night movies :P
and,..u r welcome!

frozen love..
u should :)

May 24, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter