NUMB

Monday, September 03, 2007

Ctrl-Alt-Del

I'm CONFUSED!!

For the first time in my life, I began to doubt my judgments, and worse...

I began doubting my way of thinking (that seemed logical to me), but somehow the results didn't fit with the surroundings.

Something is wrong in the loop. Did I miss some givens, or did I neglect an important condition to apply the equation.

PAUSE..

What equation?!!

Who taught me this way of thinking,… I mean the since-therefore method?!

CONTINUE..

Now it feels sick to hear me talk and think that way. We are human beings, not machines and processors. I know some logic is important in one's life, but when logic takes over, it gradually sets aside feelings. So did I do that?!

Ok, I think a lot, maybe more than normal, but confusion, especially concerning my ethical and logical system was never a possibility!

But when you strike the closed window (previously and wrongly proven to be open), then you have to stop and revise your calculations or the equation you used, and start searching for the bug!!

No brain storming yet, but going through the lines made me consider omitting or neglecting some possibilities that could have ruined the program.

Arrogance, Selfishness, and maybe a deformed logic (wrongly stated correct by default) were the candidates in my preliminary analysis, and these results were really SHOCKING!

PAUSE..

A Corrective Action has to be done immediately, then re-run the program.

CONTINUE..

Wrong!!

Again you are a human being, not a processor, changes can't be undone. They have already existed, maybe you can fix them or set them aside and start over and get new results!

But what if I wasn't wrong?

What if I can't replace or fix my deformed logic?

What if wasn't an updated version?

What if I used a healthy logic in an infected (contaminated) operating system (environment)?

What if I was really arrogant, selfish and…. (scared of thinking of the rest)?


To be continued,...or not!
.

14 Comments:

Blogger the lonely twin said...

i never wanted an undo button but I always wish for a rewind one...

September 3, 2007 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude great piece of verbal mayhem props....reminds me of daft punks techno-logic..

September 3, 2007 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger insomniac said...

and he's back :))
honestly, i don't think there's anything wrong with thinking all the time... it's exhausting but it's a constant exercise for the mind.... (i talk myself into a lot of crap lately)

September 4, 2007 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Maat said...

we are human beings, not machines and processors ---> i keep telling myself the same thing, i sometimes try to break away from my stream of logical thinking and just try to ... i don't know... i hate it when my system breaks, i'm now really worried that it might need to be repaired... i think it's infected, i just can't quite locate the damn bug!

i can TOTALLY relate to this post, feels like I wrote it! :D

and welcome back ;)

September 4, 2007 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

the lonely twin...
"undo" means u wanna change ur decision but "rewind" means u accept them but u just wanna live the moment again,..do u?

zerocool...
It's kinda "need to say" nonsense!

insomniac...
back again :)
nothing wrong with that I know, but sometimes u need a break especially when u find that ur logic might be somehow susceptible to uncertainty!

maat...
yeah, it's scary to feel the damage but u can't locate the bug, provided that u can't stop the program from running!
thx :)

September 5, 2007 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr8 one
but unlike u i'm an emotional person and therefore i'm not so into logic
but of course i know that losing ur self completely 2 one of these roads is utterly wrong as u become inncoplete, unable to make reasonable and responsible decisions.i believe we have 2 take'em both into consideration of course not equally but at least have'em both.
is there any logic in my words???????
but still a nice one
:))))))))
salam

September 5, 2007 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurricane_x


I disagree far from nonsense......

September 5, 2007 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger the lonely twin said...

yeah that's exactly what i mean... there are some moments that I would like to relive

September 5, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Hurricane X

Thanks for dropping by at Familiar Stranger & I think these are very interesting musings...

I understand that thinking a lot can be part of one's character... but sometimes it is healthy to just sit back, detach yourself & let the show run on its own...

You just gotta let life keep living friend...

Great Post!

September 6, 2007 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

jade...
Well, it's not that easy especially when u r used to thinking b4 every step, but I guess I should give it a try!!

September 7, 2007 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

Amazing article influenzed by ur study and ur job.

I wish I could format the whole system to forget everything happened and make a fesh new start.

I guess it's not possible :((

September 7, 2007 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

ma-3lina...
yeah, it's not..
u can dream of amnesia, that's all u can do!

September 10, 2007 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Radwa Lotfy..(Rodirock) said...

dude...another lovely article , that shows us ur creativity and ability to use words
but I think this is a result of not getting the things our way "which is supposed to be right"....and seeing others get wut we want even if they live in a complete mess and absence of logic,ethics...and what so ever

October 28, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

So confusing, especially in the presence of many variables that r all controversial!

October 31, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter