NUMB

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coma

Driving through the empty streets,
Listening to the radio,
Clarinet smoothly plays..
Sending tingling sensation through your nerves.
A state of hypnosis when you are helpless against your subconscious,
Where everything turns amazingly..
Abstract!

Now, the violin takes over.
Feeling like a sharp blade cutting deep inside.
So smooth that I cannot feel the pain,
So sharp that I can feel the warmth of blood seeping on my freezing skin!

Everything is grey and pale..
I love how leaves shake and tremble in the wind,
Helpless,
Trying hardly to stick together as if they are the only living creatures on the planet.
Do they feel us..?!

Percussions comes in...
The cat crawling towards the bird,
The Indian by the fire,
The symphony speeding rhythm.

His image on the rocking chair synch to the whole scene..
Memories are hanging in the air, circling around in harmony.
I know what that is..
Pre-coma feeling,..as if something like that ever exist.
Suffocation has never been so sweet.

The cat is attempting the final attack,
The bird squeaking with pain.
The Indian dancing madly.
The street lamp is flickering,
Sparks cutting through air,
My breath is speeding..!

Same meaningless smile on my face,
Watching rain drops on the windshield of my car.
My vision is blurred...!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Evaluna said...

Aaaaand HE's back!

Brilliant end, as always :)

A good come back ;)

May 21, 2011 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thx..
actually it's kinda old. I just rearranged it :/
I hope there'll be a real one :)

May 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Evaluna said...

I hope so too.
In a very very vague sense, it reminded me of this post I wrote last year (there is almost no resemblance):

http://bluevoid.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/how-do-you-know-i-dont-make-these-things-up-hah/

this post was kept private/hidden on the blog, til I realized it's no big deal, it's not like ppl visit the blog anyway =D

May 21, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Well,..
they are the same if u r talking about "that certain presence"...
All of that happens when u fully encounter this state!!

May 21, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

The 1st paragraph happens to me everyday when I am returning home 12 am


Dark and unexpected as usual

Welcome back :)

May 26, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thx..
where r u? :)

May 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great description with great words dat makes me touch and feel every single detail of the picture ... good piece of work and keep it up :))

April 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Angie...
thank u :))
It's been a long time since I visited my own blog :)

May 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter