NUMB

Monday, November 02, 2009

This is it!

Alfred Hitchcock for a ten years old kid…!
That bird is driving the cat crazy…
Yes, I was entertained.

It was a sick self-aging process…
I thought it was my way out, but…

Boredom is my worst nightmare, my true self, and a state that I embrace while watching amusement in others eyes!

It was never physical, or at least it was just a feeling. I mean I've never fought to catch my breath or was dying to cut my chest open…
I'm literally suffocating!

I had to live with all that and still look sane and rational like it never happened,…
But I cannot keep it inside anymore!

I've never found an explanation for one's being wicked and fighting the wicked.
...

Yes, I'm afraid of me.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,..",…
And a slow motioned mass massacre…
I've always wondered how they are related!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Evaluna said...

THE BIRDS!
lol..


"Yes, I'm afraid of me."
...
i keep thinking this... feeling it... me!

loved the end!
what do you mean "this is it!" though?!

November 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

A short summary for the shit in my head at that time!

November 4, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

It sounds like MJ's movie lool
I kinda see ur point in the twinkle song, it changes my whole prespective for the song. it is not a kids song anymore...

November 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger اقصوصه said...

:)

November 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Evaluna said...

no b'day post??

have a good one :)

December 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Ma_3lina..
not anymore :)

أقصوصة
:))

Eva..
I posted one.
thx alot :)

December 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter