NUMB

Monday, November 02, 2009

This is it!

Alfred Hitchcock for a ten years old kid…!
That bird is driving the cat crazy…
Yes, I was entertained.

It was a sick self-aging process…
I thought it was my way out, but…

Boredom is my worst nightmare, my true self, and a state that I embrace while watching amusement in others eyes!

It was never physical, or at least it was just a feeling. I mean I've never fought to catch my breath or was dying to cut my chest open…
I'm literally suffocating!

I had to live with all that and still look sane and rational like it never happened,…
But I cannot keep it inside anymore!

I've never found an explanation for one's being wicked and fighting the wicked.
...

Yes, I'm afraid of me.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,..",…
And a slow motioned mass massacre…
I've always wondered how they are related!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Evaluna said...

THE BIRDS!
lol..


"Yes, I'm afraid of me."
...
i keep thinking this... feeling it... me!

loved the end!
what do you mean "this is it!" though?!

November 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

A short summary for the shit in my head at that time!

November 4, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

It sounds like MJ's movie lool
I kinda see ur point in the twinkle song, it changes my whole prespective for the song. it is not a kids song anymore...

November 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger اقصوصه said...

:)

November 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Evaluna said...

no b'day post??

have a good one :)

December 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Ma_3lina..
not anymore :)

أقصوصة
:))

Eva..
I posted one.
thx alot :)

December 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...





شركة تاج لكشف تسربات المياه بالدمام والخبر 0551844053والقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه ببقيق
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام والخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك

January 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter