NUMB

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Celebration!

A moving corpse with rotten remains of simple dreams.
That's what I thought.
Mirrors can mess up your mind if you gave them the chance!

I didn't utter a single word for three hours…
Just a meaningless empty look on my face,
Starring back baldly cursing the disgusting inquiring eyes.


Still stained!
Things might seem blossoming,
But in the end,… the truth is revealed.
It's just a painting in the back of your head!

The music was so loud and the figures were dancing dementedly.
The rhythm exhumed the filth underneath my skin.


Rapidly decaying inside…
Burying the cells eaten by the vicious thoughts.
The smell stinks,
And I'm waiting for my time!

I repeatedly shot myself…
Blowing my head off.
The image flashed a million times inside my head.
The surroundings turning into mere havoc.

You were just a quality,
Something to look up to.
A habit that turned into a nightmare…
A demon feeding on my mind!

Suffocating in the rotten vacant volume...
Not enough bullets in my pistol…
I made up my mind!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ma 3lina said...

"I didn't utter a single word for three hours…
Just a meaningless empty look on my face,
Starring back baldly cursing the disgusting inquiring eyes."

Imagine staying all day wiz that look.

Mirrors can become so evil sometimes yea

October 9, 2008 at 2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perceptions of self or insides can be very much different when viewed from outside... from a distance! I'm not sure how that's relevant, I lost what I was trying to say!
Mirrors can totally mess up your mind, I try to see different reflections in my mirror... still drives me crazy but I figured if I only focus on one reflection.. the deeper one or the one out on the surface... I figured I'd fall quicker into the dark abyss! Am I making any sense?

"Rapidly decaying.... waiting for my time!"
this... part/ thought... is scary! How long does it take for someone to... be fully aware of the amount of stinking decaying brain cells? How long does it take for someone to get to that? And... maybe the decayed ones were meant to be disposable aslan!! ahem... nonsense rant! never mind!

can you shoot it, kill it, but still survive? or would that be a more deformed image? Is there no terminal end to this? an ACTUAL end that does not involve death?

This post is slowly driving me out of my mind! It's forcing me to think when I'd rather not!

October 9, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and - forgot - happy Oct. 6th :D

October 9, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

ma 3lina..
yes, I can imagine that.
Oh, mirrors...
don't let me get started!!

evaluna..
One thing about mirrors, is that they give u a shock when u see ur reflection. Either u get a deep look on what's inside or they reveal how synthetic the outside is!

I dunno how long it takes, but it's usually too late!

There is another end...
Insanity,..then u don't have to worry about anything :)
The problem is that some things cannot be forgotten forever. They keep hiding till something triggers them, even after years.

yeah :))
Happy 6th of Oct. to u too. Ana ro7t 2elgoneena yomeeha :)

October 11, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

esmaha ana ro7t elgnaina "yomet.ha"

October 22, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Epitaph1987 said...

:D how i missed that!

the starting line..was so real..that made me stop at!

A moving corpse with rotten remains of simple dreams.


the mirros that mess the mind...is it our own doing?! we'll drive our own selves crazy..eventually?

November 12, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

elsede'3..
3adam 2ellao2a'7za ya ..
walla balash :)

epitaph..
Hey...!
WELCOME BACK :)
Yes, it's our doing, but u don't pay attention at the moment!

November 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter