NUMB

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

32 and still breathing!

She asked me about my age, and I replied, "33".
I found out that I was wrong when I went home, and for the next day I tried to figure out what's my real age but I failed.
Thanks to old school counting-fingers-method, I calculated it.

It's either love or hate; the in-between state doesn't suit me. It's a state of uncertainty that makes me restless.
And hate is my salvation.

I love asthma and I love nightmares.
I hate headaches and I hate nausea.
Is this Philosophy?!!

32 years…
6 years in an undefined phase,
11 years on the line of fire,
15 years of self punishment,
….
I'm a wicked wicked punisher!

"What's your goal for this year?"
….
"Ok, what do you want to do the most?"
…. (again)!
"…..?!"
I'm dead, it's just that I'm still breathing!

12 Comments:

Blogger insomniac said...

your birthday is like in 3 days, right?

December 3, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

It was yesterday :)

December 3, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Evaluna said...

:)
32 sounds like an okay number... i like even numbers! 33 sounds even cooler... doubled digit... so this year and the next oughta be somewhat special maybe! Best of luck :)

December 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger ^ H@fSS@^ said...

late to come, but havent been bloggerholic as b4,and u stopped writing and posting as b4, i think those r the symptoms of being 32.

HBD.

December 14, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Evaluna..
thx :) and welcome white hair!

Hafssa..
yeah, I think so. Things r not the same as b4,..typical!

December 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Wessam said...

hehe, you're not even a zombie then eh?

i'm 23, going thru some loves and hates of my own.

care to share what its like over there?

loved the post mate.

January 8, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger -_- said...

happy birthday ..
i am too late ..

January 16, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 16, 2010 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Ma 3lina said...

where r u ??

September 7, 2010 at 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Evaluna said...

it's been a year already!
have a happy 33 :)

December 2, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

Evaluna..
yeah!
Long time, and no posts this year, dunno why!

December 14, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter