NUMB

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Gentleman Dialogue

I want to end this relationship.
Let's have a closure.
I want Salvation.

I can understand this.
You've always been a decent gentleman.
Contrarily me..
Not Your type.

I know u hate me.
You are waiting for the time to attack,
To stab..
To take my life.

Listen to this sinfonia by mozart,
It's ur favourite.

I feel you awake in my sleep
torturing me with my evil deeds,
No, it's your evil deeds.
You like this game..
Making me mystified, obscured by the clouds of guilt..
Attacking me in my weak moments..
In my rage, sleep, happiness, depression.

It's been a long time since we danced together..
Just move with me, let me guide you.

It's more fun to You.
You don't want to just kill me.
You want to watch me tormented,
Watch me bleed..
Watch me howl with agony..
Watch me die.

One step to the right,
One step to the left,
So easy,turn and bow.

You want to rule.
I can see you ravelling my thoughts, so slow..
Ripping them from my memories,
Smashing my dreams,
Rattling inside my head,
Even dancing over ashes of my life..
Like a damned insane spanish dancer.

Oh, we love this one,
Serenata Nocturna..
Take my hand and follow.

Your same old technique..
Slowly dragging me through ur deranged path..
Till I'm finally lost.

Now can you feel the stabbing,
So soft and gentle.
Isn't it sweet?!

Damn you, I'm coming back to my senses
You are not real,
You are just in my head.

There's no way back.
We are dancing Bolero on the honour of ur sanity.

I won't lose it..
I don't want to dance,
Don't want to sleep,
Don't want to live or love,
Oh let me die.

Bleed You pathetic soul..
You are mine,
You were always mine, and forever will be.
You had your closure.

15 Comments:

Blogger ^ H@fSS@^ said...

one of the best dialougues dealing with the human everlasting struggle(me/you/myself/she or he)that i have read and enjoyed so much.
the identity that all of us are looking for.
really good.
ta7eyati

October 19, 2006 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thanks :)
yes, it's a search for identity..but what does matter is which one u find.

October 19, 2006 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

wooooooow
i'm, mmmm, bewitched?? yeah..
it's..dah, wat um i trying to say anyway
the best thing about it is that it can be applied for many different situations
the second best thing is the slow, calm, confident,cunning, and in disguise -sam3any ya maat- evil...
the words going along with the dance, i actually felt the "numbness" flowing as um swaying, while um being softly stabbed...

October 20, 2006 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

forgot to tell ya, the new template is gr8

October 20, 2006 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

epitaph..
thanks :)

elsede'3..
thanks alot my friend.. :)
and I liked the stabbing too !

October 20, 2006 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Maat said...

lol, i wasnt gonna comment cause i have nothing new to add, bas i coudn't help it. i love this one mooooot, gamdaa.
i agree with what sede3' said (aiwa sam3ak)....the dance..the numbness.....

WTG :) :)

October 20, 2006 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted said...

what a back ground
everyone's gettin bloody round here

well I agree with epitaph.. u always show the best Mr.X

i felt the satate of bein comfortably numb

October 21, 2006 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

maat..
u never get to dance with urslf everyday.. though it was the last dance.
thanks alot :)

batabeet..
thx :)
weba3deen the bloody persons r usually calm and decent !

October 21, 2006 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger hOby said...

am stunned!
7elw awi this pOst..
congrats..
lots of them :)
fe3lan the bloody persons r usually calm and deent :D wade7 :)

October 21, 2006 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger hOby said...

sorry el 'c' beta3et decent we23et :)

October 21, 2006 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thanks :)
and nice to see u here.
tab3an wade7 gedan !

October 21, 2006 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for one moment..i felt iam a part of this conv.,liked it so much

October 28, 2006 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thx..
kolona haza 2alragol !

October 28, 2006 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger 3lool said...

goooooooood

i like it soo much

keep it up

October 31, 2006 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

thx alot :)

November 1, 2006 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter