NUMB

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lost Inside

I'm walking along the endless road,
On my way to nowhere,
Facing wind,
Storms,
And even some sunny days.

I see faces,
I feel ages of sadness,
Years of loneliness,
And some moments of happiness.

But as I go farther,
Mist becomes more dense,
I could hardly find my way,
I looked behind and found nothing,
It looks like I'm lost,
In the middle of nowhere.

What a depressing place,
It seems to get darker...
And darker,
I felt scared,
Some kind of primal fear is creeping to my soul.

It's a haunted place,
Haunted by fears,
And memories of mine,
That was lost for a long, long time.

Not a single sound I hear,
Yet torturing moans are deafening my ear,
I don't know what to do,
It seems that I'm dying here.

Now I can feel something weird,
Something scary,
It looks like I've been through all this for many times,
I don't know when,
I don't know how,
But sure I know these signs.

That was till I found him,
A human wreckage,
A shadow of a person,
That I hardly recognized his face.

Now I know the whole truth,
The wreckage was me,
Fears were mine,
I was totally blind,
Cause I was lost..
In my own mind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Now I know the whole truth,
The wreckage was me,
Fears were mine,
I was totally blind,
Cause I was lost..
In my own mind. "

I love this ending, greta conclusion. the emotions in the poem are very strong bardo.

keep it up:)

August 10, 2006 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted said...

lost inside.. lost inside ur mind

wow.. its toooo expressive.. i really admired it and read it more than once to get the feeling
"Not a single sound I hear,
Yet torturing moans are deafening my ea"

we cant mute them .. we cant change ourselves from inside.. cause if we did.. we wont be the same from outside

August 10, 2006 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

epitaph..
pave..light..candles..mute the screams.....!
that's too much dear, If I did this. I'll be happy ..."keda momken at3ab"
anyway, thx alot for ur words :)
ah... I did the tag :)

nephthys..
asdek keep it down :))

batabeet..
yeah, we can't mute them.
they seem to be forever :(

August 10, 2006 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

mmm
a perfect nightmare...
cuz ur worst enemy is you
and ur most dreadful fears are urs

August 11, 2006 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted said...

sede3'.. enta shayef el ragel na2is ekte2ab !!!

August 11, 2006 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

elsede'3...
exactly..
and don't think about this nightmare too much, cuz it's really scary.

Batabeet..
wyeb2a sede'3 2ezay, maho lazem ye3okkaha :)

August 12, 2006 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter